Skip to Content
If you need help with a state government agency or issue, my office is happy to provide assistance. We can often contact the appropriate agency on your behalf to assure that you have been given every consideration available. Please know that we cannot guarantee your desired outcome; however, we can help communicate the unique circumstances of your case and request that they take appropriate actions to assist you. Please read the following before submitting your request:
  • If you are requesting assistance with a federal government issue (passport requests, federal tax returns, etc.), you should contact the appropriate jurisdiction. You can locate your Congressman/Congresswoman by clicking here.
  • If your situation is an emergency that requires urgent help, you should call my district office for immediate assistance at 217- 607-1853.
  • Once you submit your request by clicking the button below, you will receive an email confirming your submission has been received. If you do not receive an email within the hour, please contact my office. Otherwise, a member of my team will be in touch with you as quickly as possible to discuss your situation and how we can help.
Required fields are followed by *.
Contact Information
Case Information